Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cowl Jersey Dress



Again, for Draping and Construction class, for our final project I learned how to create and drape a cowl dress. We could put the cowl anywhere on our design and I opted for a small, simple cowl on the front side of the dress. Additionally, I added some personal flare by sewing small decorative pieces on the bottom and adding some ribbon on top.


3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love you stuff guurrllll! Look at those palm trees in the background. Miss you and love you! Re :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accent fabrics look like you; they make the simple, classic piece very destinctly "Sarah". It forshadows the feel and the taste of the line to come...good stuff. I like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Re---miss you gurll--come visit me and the palm trees soon!

    Quo--thanks for putting into words things I sometimes don't see!

    ReplyDelete